EVLA is a highly effective treatment for varicose veins which many people still haven’t heard of.
Cosmedics’ London Vein Treatment Centre has produced a new video which follows the process from consultation and scan through to a live demonstration of varicose vein removal using Endovenous Laser Ablation surgery.
The video follows a patient’s journey from consultation and scan through the procedure to leaving the clinic. It also features before and after pictures illustrating the results.
Cosmedics’ Medical Director Dr Ross Perry explained:
‘…it involves the laser being passed along the inside of the veins to seal them off completely. It is absolutely painless.
‘After a short rest following the treatment, you will be able to simply walk out and resume your normal daily activities.’
The patient added:
‘So happy, the pain is gone’
EVLA Varicose Vein Treatment Video
- 95%+ success rate for permanent removal of varicose leg veins
- Patients can walk in and walk out on the same day as the procedure – no overnight stay
- Prices start from £1,650 per leg at Cosmedics’ London Vein Treatment Centre
- Consultation includes an on-site ultrasound scan for proper diagnosis
- Treatment with experienced vascular surgeon
Varicose Vein Treatment
Cosmedics Skin Clinics offer private EVLA (endovenous laser ablation) laser varicose vein removal at their London vein treatment centre with a renowned vascular surgeon. They also offer foam sclerotherapy and micro surgery in order to provide a tailor-made service with the most appropriate treatment for each individual.
For more information or to book a consultation, please complete the form on this web page or call 020 7386 0464.